We believe that when people are truly connected, there is unlimited potential for good. In a world where so many are divided and disconnected, we desire to equip purpose-driven organizations with technology that brings people together to create infinite impact.
- You make personal sacrifices for the benefit of others.
- You consistently sacrifice what you want in order to bless others.
- You are continuously devoted to seeking the welfare of all people.
- You show compassion to others.
- You have the ability to express affection and care, nurturing meaningful connections and fostering a sense of belonging.
- You are fulfilled in helping others succeed.
- You embrace challenges with a positive attitude.
- You attempt to lift the mood of everyone you interact with intentionally.
- You count your blessings regardless of your circumstances.
- You approach challenges with a positive attitude, finding opportunities for growth and learning, and experiencing the benefit of personal development.
- You intentionally take steps to make things right in relationships where there is unhealthy conflict.
- You bring a sense of calm and assurance into every situation.
- You show a state of satisfaction in the mind, body and soul.
- You seek reconciliation over proving you are right.
- You practice active listening and engage in respectful dialogue, creating understanding and harmony in your interactions with others.
- You allow others to provide their input and perspective.
- You gather sufficient data before drawing conclusions.
- You are gracious while waiting on others to figure things out in due time.
- You bear gently with imperfection, while still pursuing excellence.
- You have the power to persevere in the face of challenges and obstacles, understanding that progress often requires time, effort, and a steadfast commitment.
- You show appreciation for the contributions of others.
- You speak to people you disagree with respectfully, and with empathy.
- You are intentional about demonstrating care for others.
- You treat others as you would have them treat you.
- You see co-workers, clients and prospects as real people rather than assets.
- Your actions benefit others.
- Your actions reveal an authentic attitude that is healthy and wholesome.
- Your actions are pure, without selfish motives.
- You stay true to your principles and convictions.
- You do the right thing, in difficult situations.
- You maintain self-accountability and honor your commitments.
- You are trustworthy, and people can count on you without hesitation.
- You are devoted and loyal.
- You go the extra mile for others.
- You get the job done, even in difficult circumstances.
- You do not yell at others, even when angered.
- You are tenderhearted toward others and mild-mannered in your conduct.
- You lead with a compassionate approach when dealing with others.
- You diffuse tension and promote a sense of community.
- You are humble and approachable.
- You remain calm under pressure.
- You resist the urge to act in a way that is unbecoming.
- You willfully chose to pursue long-term discipline over whims of indulgence, comfort, or apathy.
- You anticipate and plan against compromise.
- You delay speaking until you have considered the impact and consequences of your words.